|Welcome to the Control & Instrumentation enhanced company gateway page of...
Rotronic Instruments (UK)
Tel: +44 (0)1293 571000
Fax: +44 (0)1293 571008
Supplier Contact: Chris Fox
(For anything related to
Rotronic Instruments (UK))
Our RSS news feed for Rotronic Instruments (UK)
|ROTRONIC manufactures and continuously develops a comprehensive range of precision temperature and humidity measurement devices for monitoring and control of environmental and process conditions across industry.
· Handhelds with a wide range of interchangeable probe types for all applications
· Data loggers including the RMS continuous environmental monitoring system with all data available anywhere
· Measurement transmitters with analogue and digital outputs for relative humidity, dew point and all the moisture parameters
· Meteorological sensors and accessories
· Water activity analysers to determine and control the ‘free moisture’ in products of all types in the pharmaceutical, food and cosmetic industries to ensure highest quality, longest possible shelf-life and to meet regulatory requirements
Problem-free, accurate measurement result from a stable Rotronic humidity sensor combined with our HygroClip® digital technology.
Various probe types are available to suit all applications across industry, with wide measurement ranges, -100…200 °C, 0…100 %rh. Our humidity instruments measure both humidity and temperature because temperature is critical to the correct measurement of humidity (a variation of 1 °C can affect humidity measurement by up to 6 %rh hence stable temperature is required).
The Rotronic remote continuous environmental monitoring system (RMS) ensures all data is compliant, with the information shown exactly as required. Alarms and alerts can be set. RMS is fully modular, additional sensors can be added at any time including any additional parameters required using third party devices. On-premise servers or cloud based (SaaS) solutions are available. RMS can be implemented into existing software.
All manufacturers’ humidity sensors drift, Rotronic by less than 1 %rh per year. Sensor performance can be confirmed easily by end users; Rotronic offers calibration devices and traceable humidity standards from 0.5 %rh to 95 %rh, the portable HygroGen generator (standard and XL models available) can automatically calibrate and adjust (if necessary) multiple Rotronic HygroClip2 series probes. The Rotronic HygroGen2 calibrator is widely acknowledged to be in a class of its own.
Indoor CO2 Air Quality, Dew Point, Differential Pressure, Process Pressure and Flow devices are also available.
Rotronic is a major company in the global Process Sensing Technologies Group (www.processsensing.com).
VIDEOS (Rotronic Measurement Solutions)
1. HygroClip2 Humidity and Temperature Probe
2. Low dew point measurement simply explained
3. Relative Humidity Measurement explained
4. ROTRONIC HW4 Software - Monitoring, Alarming & Reporting
5. ROTRONIC HygroGen2 Humidity and Temperature Generator
6. What is CO2 and how is it measured?
7. CRP5 - Reliable Measurements in Clean Rooms
8. Differential Pressure Measurement
9. Rotronic Monitoring System RMS
10. RMS Tutorial Video
11. Rotronic corporate video
12. HygroPalm HP32 temperature and humidity handheld
BLOGS (Rotronic Measurement Solutions)
1. Simple connectivity with the Rotronic Monitoring System (RMS)
2. Air Humidity and Temperature Under Control
3. Rotronic Monitoring System integration. Pulling data into your systems
4. PDF Logger for Raw Materials
5. Monitoring Medicines
6. Measuring Medicines with RMS (Rotronic Monitoring System)
7. Innovative, Energy Saving Measurements
8. Better Air Quality means Better Performance
9. Precise Measurement for quality tobacco
10. Water Activity – A critical measurement for sensitive seeds
11. RMS integration with Met Office DataPoint. An experiment with APIs…
12. Live Warehouse Monitoring at Keppel
Products and Services