Chell release the new CCD100
30 April 2008
Self contained display for pressure and flow transducers / controllers
Fully integrated 5 digit display and power supply for a wide choice of gas mass flowmeters, gas flow controllers, capacitance manometers and all-media pressure transducers.
• RS232, RS485 and analogue interfaces as standard.
• Setpoint input for ‘slaved’ commands.
• +/- 15 volt and 24 volt transducer supply.
• 16 bit resolution, 0.02% of reading accuracy.
• 0-5 volt set point output programmed from front panel or digital comms.
• Aluminium case for bench top use or panel mounting (1/8 DIN)
• Two programmable alarm outputs (mechanical volt free changeover contacts).
• Display can be zeroed from the front panel or remotely.
• Ethernet interface available.
The CCD100 is an all new design drawing on our experience of manufacturing displays for the last 20 years.
The CCD100 features a graphical VFD display which allows us to display the relevant units on the display as well as generating an easy to use menu structure for configuration.
The CCD100 contains all the features that could be required on a transducer display including digital comms, alarm outputs, configurable units, multiple transducer supplies etc etc. The unit can also be customised for a particular application by the supply of custom firmware.
In addition to the internal setpoint functions, the CCD features an external setpoint input which can be used to generate a slaved setpoint from another process / transducer.
The unit can also be configured to be tamper proof. By hard wiring in the interface connector, the user can lock out the menu command and /or the zero command button.
Much attention has been paid to the menu structure within the CCD100 and in particular the ease of which the setpoint output can be changed. All menus feature backwards and forwards options and numeric input can be both up and down.
The CCD100 is housed within a metal case and takes the form of a standard 1/8 DIN panel mount. The CCD100 can also be used in a desktop configuration.
Chell Instruments Ltd
Folgate House, Folgate Road
North Walsham, Norfolk NR28 0AJ, UK
Tel: +44 1692 500555, Fax: +44 1692 500088