ClearSCADA 2010 integrated enterprise software by Control Microsystems provides unparalleled interoperability and ease of use for remote asset monitoring & control.
21 July 2010
Ottawa, Ontario, July 16, 2010 – Control Microsystems, a Schneider Electric company, today announced the release of ClearSCADA 2010, the latest version of the powerful client-server enterprise software. This latest version provides improvements for remote control & telemetry, enhanced connectivity to modern databases, improved security and enhanced alarm handling.
In addition to standard features such as object-oriented database, scalable client/server architecture optimized for wide area networks and integrated historian providing automatic data backfill, ClearSCADA 2010 provides enhanced connectivity to external databases such as SQLServer, Oracle, and MySQL through linked tables, allowing for easy collaboration of data and reduced integration costs. To simplify access control and improve security management within an organization, ClearSCADA 2010 offers Windows authentication which allows for centralized management of passwords and disabled user accounts.
ClearSCADA 2010 significantly improves operational efficiency by adding consequential alarms and enhanced support for alarm filtering, reducing operation and maintenance costs. Other enhancements include:
• Seamless real-time and historic EFM data gathering from third party EFM units reduces cost of implementation.
• Better database query and data export to simplify mining for information.
• Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit), Windows Server 2008 R2 and Internet Explorer 8 support.
• Tighter level of security, down to the individual property level of each object, to meet demanding regulatory requirements for audit trail.
• Enhanced diagnostics driver for Trio licensed and license-free radios, allowing users to not only monitor communications to remote devices, but also to monitor the specific radio parameters that can help to pinpoint problems in the wide area communications network.
“ClearSCADA 2010 addresses the challenges of managing geographically dispersed remote assets we learned from customers in water and oil and gas sectors. Customers are demanding reduced operational costs, improved information gathering from remote assets and tightened security. ClearSCADA 2010 delivers on all fronts. This powerful tool ties together our Sensor to Enterprise solution and provides enhanced component integration with existing products,” says Eric Schwantler, ClearSCADA Product Director.
ClearSCADA 2010 is available for order as of July 15, 2010.
For more information, visit www.clearscada.com
48 Steacie Drive
Kanata, Ontario K2K 2A9 Canada
Direct Worldwide: (613) 591-1943
Toll Free within North America: (888) 267-2232
For more information, visit www.controlmicrosystems.com.