OKW Extends RAILTEC-B DIN Rail Enclosures Range
10 February 2014
OKW has added a new 3 modules size to its popular RAILTEC-B range of DIN rail enclosures.
RAILTEC-B is now available in 2, 3, 4, 6, 9 and 12 modules sizes.
These high quality DIN rail enclosures suit a wide range of applications, notably machine-building and automation. They also are particularly useful for electrical control equipment such as lighting controllers.
Five versions of RAILTEC-B are available:
• Version I for 5.0/5.08mm pitch terminal blocks – maximum number of terminals per case 10 to 64 (2-12 modules)
• Version II for plug headers
• Version III closed case – can be machined to suit special connections
• Version IV for 5.0/5.08mm terminal blocks – maximum number of terminals (bottom row only) per case 5 to 32 (2-12 modules)
• Version V with knockout perforations for terminal blocks or two plug headers.
Enclosures can be specified with ventilation or as open cases for adding a partition plate and various combinations of terminal guards.
RAILTEC-B can be fitted quickly to TH35 x 7.5 mm DIN rails. The base of each enclosure is manufactured from polyphenylene oxide (PPO, UL 94 V-0) for high temperature resistance and the top from polycarbonate (PC, UL 94 V-1) for extra strength.
Standard colours are Black (RAL 9005) for the base and Light Grey (RAL 7035) for the top.
Accessories include terminal guards, a partition plate, front panels, front lids, mounting bracket, terminal blocks and plug headers.
Also available as an accessory is the RAILTEC-BUS system which allows quick and easy interconnection of DIN rail enclosures that share common power or signal connections on the same rail.
Customisation options for RAILTEC-B and other OKW enclosures include CNC milling and drilling; silk-screen and tampo printing of legends and logos; EMC shielding and assembly of components.
For more information, please contact:
OKW Enclosures Ltd.
15 Brunel Way,
Tel: +44 1489 583858
Fax: +44 1489 583836