Tank Storage Germany to provide insights into fast-growing regional tank storage scene
16 August 2017
Registration is now open! Save the date - 29 & 30 November 2017
As the biggest importer of oil in Western Europe, Germany boasts a thriving tank storage market, and has established itself as a key storage hub with over 100 terminals.
The Port of Hamburg leads in terms of capacity, and – for the fourth year – Hamburg will play host to Tank Storage Germany, the dedicated exhibition and conference for the German bulk liquid storage industry. The event will take place at the Hamburg Messe on 29 and 30 November 2017 and is supported by the Port of Hamburg, FETSA, BremenPorts, TanQuid and VARO, with Emerson as the Official Online Sponsor.
Attendees will have the opportunity to visit the exhibition with more than 70 German and international suppliers who will be showcasing their latest cutting edge technology and state-of-the-art storage equipment.
Among these include well-known names such as Siemens, Falck, Protego, M+F Technologies, Krohne Messtechnik, Mascoat, Netszch Pumpen, Kaefer Industrie and Timm Elektronik, to name just a few. At the forefront of innovation, these span the entire tank storage supply chain, from tank design, construction and maintenance, through to advances in automation, loading equipment, inspection, safety, metering and measuring, pumps and valves and specialist certification services.
Running in parallel to the exhibition will be a two-day CPD-certified conference, featuring global authorities from the bulk liquid storage, finance and legal sectors. Experts will provide delegates with knowledge and insight into the current situation and outlook for Germany and neighbouring storage markets, tank storage customer behaviour, regulatory updates, safety requirements and fire prevention methods at terminals, and regional investment opportunities.
Among the industry experts taking part will be:
· Ruprecht Brandis, Director of External Affairs, BP
· Charles Daly, CEO, Channoil Consulting
· Jan Maarten van Dixhoorn, Compliance & Regulatory Affairs Specialist, Responsible Care Excellence Center, Dow Benelux B.V.
· Gerwin Eilers, CEO HIT, Siemens
· Bettina Enderle, Lawyer, Enderle Environmental Law
· Jonathan Feys, Business Development & Sales Director, LBC
· Stefan Goestl, Oil & Gas Midstream Lead, Europe, Arcadis
· Wilfrid Kleiser, Senior Project Manager, Siemens
· Sieger Koops, Senior Engineer, Asset Integrity Management, DNV GL
· Lars Pantzlaff, General Manager, Ventspils Nafta Terminals
· Lucas Ruland, Co-Head Industries & Manufacturing, NIBC Bank Deutschland AG
· Damir Vrbić, Assistant Director, Commercial Division, Janaf
· Felix Weise, Head of Advisory Services & Marine Operations, DNV
Nick Powell, StocExpo and Tank Storage Portfolio Divisional Director said: “As product flows to Germany increase, so do the opportunities for growth, both in Germany and the surrounding region. Given this dynamic backdrop, I think this year we will see a lot of business being done on the show floor, and some fascinating and insightful discussions in the conference”.
Attendees will also be able to attend a variety of networking events which will be a chance to share experiences with peers, building new professional relationships and strengthening existing ones. In addition to the Networking Lounge at the heart of the show floor, there will also be an official exhibition networking reception on the first evening of the event.
Visitor registration is now open; anyone wishing to attend the exhibition or conference can register online.
For more information, please visit: www.tankstoragegermany.com