Revamped Fluke industrial thermal imager line packs more premium features into every model
25 June 2019
“Give the customer more than they expect” is the philosophy that John Fluke built his company on - and that still drives it today. In that spirit, the Fluke Ti400 PRO and TiX500 series Thermal Cameras bring accessible 640 x 480 resolution, establishing the new baseline for today’s professional industrial imagers. The cameras are optimally engineered to enable industrial professionals to safely, quickly, and easily find, assess, and solve mission-critical problems before they result in downtime, become costly, or even disastrous. For more information, please visit www.fluke.co.uk
The new 640 x 480 resolution models include the Fluke Ti401 PRO Thermal Camera, which offers the ruggedness and ease of use professionals expect from Fluke, plus sharper, crisper images and the highest resolution in its price range, and the Fluke TiX501 Thermal Camera, which is a high-definition camera for exacting reliability inspections, industrial maintenance, building diagnostics, and troubleshooting, with 240 degree articulation for tight or difficult to reach spaces.
New pricing on 640 x 480 resolution cameras include the Fluke Ti480 PRO Thermal Camera, a leading edge visual infrared professional camera with intuitive touchscreen interface, and the Fluke TiX580 Thermal Camera, a high resolution camera with a 5.7inch responsive touch screen, 240 degree articulation, MultiSharp™ focus and LaserSharp™ focus.
The Fluke Ti400 PRO and TiX500 series of thermal cameras include many of the features needed for obtaining professional quality images:
• MultiSharp Focus - captures a clear, accurate image focused throughout the field of view to easily inspect multiple complex targets or targets from varying distances by automatically processing a stack of images focused near and far (available in the Ti480 PRO and TiX580)
• LaserSharp Auto Focus - enables in-focus images in a matter of seconds using a built-in laser distance meter that calculates and displays the distance from the designated target and immediately adjusts the focus
• Interchangeable Smart Lenses - no calibration is required, offering the versatility and image quality needed to conduct inspections in almost any environment
• Quality optics - to transmit energy and produce high-quality infrared images with 100 percent diamond-turned germanium lenses that have specialty coatings
• Patented IR-Fusion™ technology – to see more details by adjusting the level of infrared and visible light
• On-camera image editing and analysis – to enable the user to edit emissivity, enable colour alarms and markers, and adjust IR-Fusion®
• Advanced thermal sensitivity - to find subtle temperature differences easily
• Process monitoring - offers video recording, live video streaming, remote control, or auto capture
• Fluke Connect™ software - helps manage data, capture multiple measurements (mechanical, electrical and thermal), and organise them by piece of equipment.
Fluke has revamped its entire line of industrial thermal cameras with more premium features packed into every model, providing higher value for the customer and allowing the company to reduce the number of cameras it offers to simplify the buying process.
For more information, please contact:
UK Regional Marketing Manager - Industrial Tools
Fluke UK Ltd
Tithe Barn Way
Tel: 0207 942 0700
Fax: 01603 256 606